What should we do with the Exterior?

An Architect!

I met with a guy we've been considering as our potential architect for the project. We had a very productive discussion about the project today and Jules and I are really excited to bring him on board. I'm hoping that he will help us save money we otherwise would've spent - basically paying for his fee just by saving us money on wasted or less useful plans! He's definitely done some great work... check out THIS SITE for an example of his work!

1 comments:

At September 17, 2007 at 10:33 PM Nathan said...

I don't know if you've set any plans with your architect yet, but I know an architect in MPLS who has a firm downtown specializing in historic homes. He does some amazing work; check out his site:

http://www.dhdstudio.com/index.php

Just in case you wanted a second opinion!

 

Post a Comment