What should we do with the Exterior?

Kitchen DESTRUCTION!!!!

Here are some AFTER photos of demo work near completion in the kitchen. Demo work is such a therapeutic process. Just think of anything that has upset you in the past month and visualize that thing/person on the wall - then swing away! I had my first couple of "oops" moments during this process. Let me just summarize those events in these 2 capsules:

1. Never put a sledge hammer through a wall without thinking about what is on the opposing side of that wall. Especially when that something is a toilet!

2. Have you ever seen what will happen when you put a chain saw through electrical conduit? Awesome show!

I'll have to get those into a "safety 1st" type entry soon :).

Enjoy!


2 comments:

At September 24, 2007 at 9:26 AM Unknown said...

Hey Dave;

Great blog!! I'd like to contact you about entering our contest at www.remodelingmyspace.com (can't find contact info on your blog).

Please get back to me at your convenience.

Paul Marek

 
At September 24, 2007 at 9:27 AM Unknown said...

Sorry, you can contact me a paulmarek at remodelingmyspace dot com.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment