What should we do with the Exterior?

First Swings!

We officially took possession of the house on Friday. Basically since we signed the papers I've been either strategizing or actually at the house trying to get everything ready for the massive transformation.

I've had the great pleasure since closing to get to meet several of the family members who previously owned the property. It's clearly a loving, wonderful family. It gives us so much hope that this home will hold many wonderful memories for us as well. I've been thinking lately that I can't remember being this excited about something going on in our lives. It truly feels like an epic chapter in our lives - one in which we will write the beginning chapters of what is hopefully a long history of love... And we want to put a lot of love in this house!


BUT - before love can be added, we'll need to bring a little bit of destruction!!! :)

I thought I'd include a few before and after pics of the "office":




0 comments:

Post a Comment