What should we do with the Exterior?

The Front Entry

I brought the camera along to the house last night to begin taking the 1st phase of our before and after photos (obviously, these are the before section!). I thought I'd start where you would start if you were to come visit us in this grand abode - the entry / foyer. Enjoy!

The BEAUTIFUL, HUGE front door (4x9?)

My personal favorite - the sea shell light:


The grand entry fireplace:


The amazing and noble staircase to the 2nd floor:

And last - but certainly not least - the over caffeinated realtor (who we love):


(notice the green built-in oven/range - more to come on the kitchen in future posts)

1 comments:

At September 10, 2007 at 5:53 PM just me... said...

Brian Smillie - if you can read this, i can't believe you haven't left a comment on how beautiful you look in this picture. it is truly graceful...

 

Post a Comment